The disposable medical mask consists of a face mask and a tension band. The face of the mask is divided into three layers: inner, middle and outer. The inner layer is made of skin-friendly materials, the middle layer is an isolation filter layer, and the outer layer is an antibacterial layer of special materials. This medical mask has strong hydrophobicity and air permeability, and has a significant filtering effect on aerosols or harmful dust carrying microviruses, but it cannot effectively filter PM10 and PM2.5. The overall filtering effect is good, the materials used are non-toxic and harmless, and are comfortable to wear.
1 Lightweight, comfortable, odorless, glass fiber-free, non-irritating to the skin, and waterproof.
2Soft and comfortable adjustable nose clip
3 Breathing resistance should be small and wear hygienic. Aerosols, dust, smoke, mist, toxic gases and toxic vapors are absorbed by the filter material to prevent inhalation.
1 Filtration efficiency: under specified conditions, the protective product filters out the particulate matter in the air;
2 Flame retardant performance: protect the product from being ignited, flammable and flame retardant;
3 Disinfection: Use physical or chemical methods to kill or remove pathogenic microorganisms on the medium to make it harmless;
4 Sterilization: Use physical or chemical methods to kill all microorganisms on the culture medium to make it sterile;
5It can realize dustproof function.
There are many kinds of medical masks. Commonly used disposable medical masks include disposable non-woven masks, masks, and special anti-virus masks.
1 Disposable non-woven masks have more than three layers to isolate bacteria and dust. It is safe and reliable for one-time use, and there is no risk of secondary infection.
2 Masks are the most commonly used type of masks. Masks are widely used in medical and scientific research fields.
3 The gas mask is mainly made of special materials with a filter layer in the middle. The filter layer generally uses activated carbon felt or melt blown cloth. It has the function of sterilization and sterilization.
4 Medical masks can be divided into: medical protective masks, medical surgical masks, and ordinary medical masks according to their performance characteristics and scope of application.
5Medical protective mask
Comply with GB19083-2003 "Technical Requirements for Medical Protective Masks" standard, important technical indicators include non-oily particle filtration efficiency and airflow resistance:
(1) Filtration efficiency: Under the condition of air flow rate (85±2) L/min, the filtration efficiency of sodium chloride aerosol with aerodynamic median diameter (0.24±0.06) μm is not less than 95%, which conforms to N95 (or FFP2) and above.
(2) Inspiratory resistance: Under the above-mentioned flow conditions, the inspiratory resistance does not exceed 343.2Pa (35mmH2O).
2Medical surgical mask
Comply with YY 0469-2004 "Technical Requirements for Medical Surgical Masks" standard, important technical indicators include filtration efficiency, bacterial filtration efficiency, respiratory resistance:
(1) Filtration efficiency: Under the condition of air flow (30±2) L/min, the filtration efficiency of sodium chloride aerosol with aerodynamic median diameter (0.24±0.06) μm is not less than 30%;
(2) Bacterial filtration efficiency: under specified conditions, the filtration efficiency of Staphylococcus aureus aerosol with an average particle size of (3±0.3) μm is not less than 95%;
(3) Respiration resistance: Under the conditions of filtration efficiency and flow rate, the inhalation resistance does not exceed 49Pa and the exhalation resistance does not exceed 29.4Pa.
3Ordinary medical masks
It meets the relevant registered product standards (YZB), generally lacks filtration efficiency requirements for particulates and bacteria, or the filtration efficiency requirements for particulates and bacteria are lower than medical surgical masks and medical protective masks.